EXPERIENCE (PROFESSIONAL CAREER)
- Practising lawyer at the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands (ICAIB) with nearly 15 years’ professional experience.
- After working as a lawyer at two large law firms in Palma, she has gained extensive experience in civil law, property law and family law.
- Joined CONTESTI&GARAU in October 2016 and specialises in the areas of civil, property, family and criminal law.
- Bachelor of Law. University of the Balearic Islands (UIB).
- Master in Public Treasury, Tax System and Taxation Procedures. University Enterprise Foundation of the Balearic Islands, University of the Balearic Islands (UIB).
- Courses and attendance at numerous conferences on civil, civil liability, family, tax, procedural and criminal law, etc.
- Member of the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands.
Spanish, Catalan, English and Swedish.
- Civil Law and Civil Procedure.
- Tort Law and Civil Liability.
- Family Law and Inheritances.
- Property Law.
- Banking Law.
- Criminal Law.
- Administrative Law. Tourism Sector.