EXPERIENCE (PROFESSIONAL CAREER)
- Practising lawyer at the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands (ICAIB) with nearly 10 years’ professional experience.
- Previous experience of 5 years as an in-house lawyer and market, business development and relations analyst for the investors of the ZELTIA group (now PHARMAMAR), in Madrid.
- Business consultancy in commercial, contractual and judicial areas, including international contracting and proceedings in English.
- Corporate disputes, attendance of shareholders meetings, governing bodies, bringing legal challenges of corporate resolutions, etc. Secretary of listed companies.
- Consultancy services for corporate transactions: capital increases, acquisitions, company restructuring, etc.
- Consultancy services for the acquisition and management of property assets.
- Extensive trial experience in proceedings brought before the civil courts, especially in relation to contracting, banking malpractice, property law, payment claims, etc.
- Named insolvency practitioner by the courts of Palma on numerous occasions.
- Double Degree in Law and Business Administration and Company Management. Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE E-3). Madrid 2002.
- Master in Legal Corporate Consultancy (MAJ). Instituto de Empresa. Madrid 2003.
- Specialist in Insolvency Law. University of Deusto. Palma 2013.
Spanish and English.
- Civil Law
- Civil Procedure
- Commercial, Insolvency and Corporate Law